Unfortunately we cannot ship to the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont or West Virginia.
PLEASE contact the tasting room for potential other shipping options. - (805) 565 9463
In celebration of the harvest and new year, our Pinot Nouveau is the first release and freshest pressing of the 2023 vintage. Using carbonic maceration, this wine is vibrant and light bodied. Raspberry and caperberry nuances on the nose lead to notes of grapefruit, tart cherry, and lemon citrus on the palate for a clean, crispy finish.
In celebration of harvest and the new year, our Pinot Nouveau is the first release and freshest pressing of the 2022 vintage. Using carbonic maceration, this wine is vibrant and light bodied. Strawberry, raspberry, and hints of rose petal lead to lively acidity, ripe red berries, and a refreshingly smooth finish.
2022 Summer Chill of Grenache. A Carbonic Grenache, made to be chilled and enjoyed all through these Spring and Summer Days. Red wine fans, this one's for you! Everyone needs a little chill in their life.
Known for its round,supple texture, clone115 exhibits aromas of plum, dark cherry, and hints of baking spice that precede lush flavors of blackberry, raspberry, and sweet toasted oak with along, vibrant finish.
Aged 12 months in French oak, dark cherry, cassis, blackberry and pomegranate lead into nuances of white pepper, chocolate and baking spice. With balanced acidity and supple tannins, this Pinot Noir extends into a velvety finish.
This our first release of our Vintner's Reserve Clonal Series! The Clone 115 of Pinot Noir from the Theresa Noelle Vineyard in the Sta. Rita Hills AVA.
Dark plum color, hints of tobacco, cassis, dark cherry, Santa rosa plum, vanilla, baking spices, well-integrated oak, balanced acid-tannins and long-lasting finish.
Aromas of cherry, raspberry and wild berries, medium bodied with supple tannins and crisp acidity, hints of baking spices and white pepper.
This elegant Cabernet Franc was aged for 20 months in 33% new French oak, with the remaining 67% in a mix of once used and neutral oak. The wine has notes of boysenberry and dry red fruits with hints of vanilla. This wine pairs well with tomato based dishes and Santa Maria style BBQ.
Located in the Santa Ynez Valley, Area 51 Vineyards is planted on a small plateau where the warm climate of this region allows for superior ripening of full-bodied varietals. This wine displays aromas of black cherry and pink peppercorn. Flavors of rich red fruit and vanilla precede nuances of dried herbs and tobacco.
Leading with earthiness, this wine encompasses dark fruit, wild blackberry, raspberry and cassis. After aging 12 months in French oak, smooth tannins complement blueberry, dark chocolate, white pepper, and tobacco and vanilla undertones.
Aged for 16 months, aromas of blackberry, cassis and plum precede a full, well-balanced palate of creamy vanilla, tobacco, chocolate, and baking spice.
Aged for 28 months, notes of dark berry, baking spice and toasted oak lead to nuances of leather and tobacco leaf. With a round lingering finish, this wine pairs well with bold dishes and beautiful strong cheeses.